Shop By Category
This policy covers how we treat personal information that we collect and receive, including information related to your purchase and use of our website and services. Personal information includes your name, address, e-mail address, or phone number, and other information that is not otherwise publicly available.
1. We may collect personal information when you (a) visit our pages or the pages of our business partners, (b) request information from us, (c) use our services;
2. When you register we ask for information such as your name and contact information. In connection with purchases we may also ask for credit card numbers or other financial information;
3. You consent to the collection and use of your personal information by using this website.
1. We offer products and services that are not appropriate for children under 13;
2. We restrict access by minors by requiring use of a credit card to purchase our products and services online;
3. When a minor attempts to purchase from us, we ask that his or her parent or guardian provide consent;
4. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
1. We do not provide any personal information about our customers to nonaffiliated companies. Your personal information may be used by us to, among other things:
2. Provide products, services or information you've requested;
3. Provide you with information about additional products and services you may be interested in;
4. Communicate with you about offers from us and our marketing partners via direct mail, e-mail, telemarketing or other direct marketing;
6. We transfer information about you if we are acquired by or merged with another company.
Confidentiality and Security
1. Sensitive financial information, such as credit card information, is encrypted and protected online for your privacy and security;
2. Personal information collected by us is stored in secure databases, accessible only by us, our affiliated companies and service providers, and others authorized to have access;
3. We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable regulations to protect personal information about you. Your information is secure through SSL.
1. We may modify, cancel or update this policy at any time in its sole discretion. Any changes will become effective immediately, and will apply to all personal information then in our possession, custody or control, including all previously-collected information;
2. We may notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary e-mail address specified in your account with us or by placing a notice on our site, or by posting the revised policy on our website